A little heads up!
1 400 follows, and I’m still wondering where the hell you all came from.
I’m sorry for not updating in a while, it’s been hella hot outside and that has activated the sloth mode within me and I’m basically just laying in my bed all day long down in the cool basement.
I also finally finished The Mortal Instrument series and everything is Malec for the moment and nothing hurts (More like everything hurts because I want to read more). Gonna start on The Infernal Devices as soon as I have money to buy the books.
On Saturday, the second of August, I’m gonna go on a plane and head over to America to meet my best friend. It’s been a year since we last saw each other and I can’t be more excited to meet her again. I’ll be gone until the 13th of August and probably will be dead for a few days before I can get back into the Swedish time zone.
So if I don’t manage to update before Saturday; I love you all and take care of yourself, and stay sassy!
These are different ways I like to draw.
First I usually only do quick sketches, without coloring, and I actually LOVE drawing Pokémons. It’s super fun to make up your own teams and such.
Second it a more detailed drawing but I still go for the more cartoon style. It’s easy but you can still make it look pretty.
Third one is my anime style, and that is one of my favorite pictures I’ve ever drawn actually xD
Fourth one is a dragon. I love dragons and also to make my own Fantasy animal thing. I don’t work much with shadowing, instead I use texture to color the picture.
These pictures have easy coloring, I do like to play with different ways of shadowing but I usually go for the more traditional shadowing. Just pick a darker color and shadow xD
The characters are OC characters so don’t mind them xD
Your accent is so fucking cute <3
Thank you <3 ;____;
You asked for it, here it is, 300 recordings later, the answers to the questions you’ve been asking.
I apologize for the rambling and weirdness of it all. But yeah, it’s just me talking so there you have my oh-so-glorious voice!
Thanks for the questions!!! :D
Will you ever do a video? Like maybe a Q and A video? I wanna hear your voice ^_^
Oh, yeah I might actually do if I can get enough questions in, haha :D
I’m in my summerhouse atm but send me questions for a Q&A video and I’ll see what I can do! :D
Hello there! I have a question ... do you use a program for those beautiful pictures? : D Greetings from Chile. I love you! :3
I use Painttool Sai for my drawings! Easy to use but gives great results!!! :D
Thank u so much!
Picked Jackdaw instead because, I dunno, that made it more fun.
Edward would so be a backseat driver.
Got tagged to do this so here we go!
1. You can all call me M. That’s a cool nickname. Like, Ms M.
2. I don’t think I would be able to spend my entire days on Tumblr if I was in a relationship so single!
3. A healthy crush on Arno for the moment. (GOD HE SEEMS TO BE SUCH A CUTIE-PATOOTIE!)
4. 1.79 m according to my passport (5’9”).
5. 11th of January!
6. Carli and Johanna, and don’t make me pick one of them because I love them both with all my heart!
7. Uhm, I’m not sure on this one. I don’t think I have one actually. I have guy friends but no one I can call my best so I’m gonna put Carli here as well because she can be like a man sometimes.
8. Things We Lost In The Fire - Bastille.
9. Can’t really remembered. I cried because I’ve laughed too much plenty of times, but if I have to say tears of sadness it was last Christmas I think.
10. This morning, reading messages from my best friend. If that doesn’t count, since you always smile with your best friend, I have to say it was a couple of days ago when I found out I’m going to be an aunt!
AND I TAG ALL MY FOLLOWERS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL!
How would you feel if people voiced over your comics, much like others do with the Homestuck ones? Obviously giving you credit as well.
…. YES! Definitely yes! :D Just make sure to show me!! :D
Run, Arno, run for your life.
Thank you for your kind words! Though this is pretty much the stupidest blog on this earth.